Friday, August 14, 2009

Mom



Mom, this is especially for you. Thank you so much for coming with me to get set up here in what will be my home away from home for the next couple of months. I know you are my biggest fan and I will make you proud! I thank you and Dad for supporting me and allowing to follow my dreams (no matter how crazy they may be). The dreams don't stop here, but after this internship is complete, you paying for them does! Aren't you SO excited?! I'm sure your checkbook will appreciate it =)

I stopped by the snowcome place right outside my place on my way back from the beach and although it doesn't melt in your mouth quite like the other place, it is gooooood! I got strawberry/banana (next time I'll go for just banana).

No worries mom, I'll be fine.

Dad, I know there is never such a thing as too careful... I will try my best.

Love you and talk to you soon.

p.s maybe you should let Abby sleep in the bed while I'm gone so she doesn't miss me too much ;)

ALOHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment